Contact & Registration
Lavonne Academy of Baking Science and Pastry Arts
(+91) 9740544442 / 3
#151, 2nd Cross, Domlur 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560071
Important Information, Terms & Conditions
Enrollment fees for a weekend course once remitted will not be transferable to another weekend course should the student choose to cancel his participation in it and opt for another one instead/the student does not attend the class.
- Fees once remitted will not be refunded .
- Installment options are available for only those who wish to pursue the Certificate in Bakery and Confectionery course and for the Diplôme de Pâtisserie Program.
- Payment for weekend courses must be made either by cash, credit card or debit card, or via online bank transfer.
- Payment for certificate, specialty courses and diploma program to be paid by cheque or online bank transfer.
- Lavonne Academy of Baking Science and Pastry Arts reserves the right to review fees at any time, cancel/postpone a class at any time.
- Any change in tuition fees will be intimated in writing to current students and applicants, and will appear in all public, promotional and marketing materials, at least 3 months prior to commencement of the study period to which they apply.
- The new fees will apply to all payments due from the published effective date.
- A student is entitled to receive a receipt on payment of fees
For all classes please do bring a box to take back the product made.